We at Masjid Nurul Islam wish you and your family well with your preparations for the last few days of Ramadhan and may Allah (SWT) guide us all in increasing our effort in the last ten days, Insha-Allah. We hope you are all in good health and spirit as we get to the last part of the month of Ramadhan.
- Salaatul-Layl- It started in the month of Shabaan on Saturday evenings performed for women only, and continued every Friday and Saturday nights at 21h30 during Ramadhan by our young Ghafithaat.
- These young ladies intent to read the full Quran from memory next year starting in Rajab building up into Ramadhan, InshaAllah. We are so blessed to have among us the most experienced, dedicated and committed young ladies to lead the salaah.
- I’tikaaf is performed the last ten nights together with Salaatul-Layl.
Alhamdulillah, it is with the blessings of the Almighty Allah (SWT) we wish to take this opportunity to extend our sincere thanks to;
- The Ghufaath who lead the Taraweegh Salaah
- The Muathineen reciting the Thikr and
- The young Ghafithaat performing Salaatul-Layl.
- To Sheikh Serag Johaar for his exceptional leadership.